Administrators may Remove Teachers and Students from their School or District Network if the Member no longer belongs in the School or District Account.
To Remove a Teacher or Student from your School or District Network:
- Switch to the Admin Account from your Teacher Account
- Click the "Management" tab and select "Members" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the Member List or use the Search Bar to find a specific Teacher. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to Filter by School
- Click on the “Gear” icon to expand the Member Settings menu
- Click the “Remove Member” icon and then click the "Remove" button to confirm
Removing a Teacher from the School or District Network will not Remove this Teacher from any Groups for which they are a Member. Removing a Student from the School or District Network will Remove the Student from all Groups Owned by Teachers in the Network.
Removing a Teacher or Student Member from your School or District Network will not Delete their Account. Teachers can Deactivate their Accounts and Request a Student Account Deactivation. Please send our Administrator Team a message if you need assistance Removing or Deleting Accounts.
A School or District Administrator may also request to Change the Owner of a Group for a Teacher leaving their School or District Network.