Edmodo allows you to delegate Administrator access, which gives School and District Administrators the control to promote other members to also be a School or District Administrator in their Network. Setting a School Administrator for each school in the network is a best practice that ensures your Teachers and Students are best supported.
To grant someone School Administrator or District Administrator rights:
- Switch to your Admin Portal
- Click the Manage tab and select Members from the drop-down menu
- Scroll through the Member list or use the search bar to find a specific Teacher. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to filter by School.
- Click on the Teacher's name whose account you would like to promote to Admin
- Scroll down to the Admin permissions of their profile window and click Edit
- Promote their account to School or District Admin and click Save
Note: All Teachers must first be admitted to the School District Network before they will appear on the Members list. District Admins can promote Teachers to School and District Admins whereas School Admins can only promote Teachers.