Edmodo allows you to delegate Administrator access, which gives School and District Administrators the control to Promote other Members to also be a School or District Administrator in their Network. Setting a School Administrator for each School in the Network is a Best Practice that ensures your Teachers and Students are best supported.
To Set a new School Administrator or District Administrator:
- Switch to the Admin Account from your Teacher Account
- Click the "Management" tab and select "Members" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the Member List or use the Search Bar to find a specific Teacher. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to Filter by School
- Click on the “Gear” icon to expand the Member Settings menu
- Click on the Down Caret next the "Rights:" and select “Teacher (District Admin)” from the drop-down menu to Set a new District Administrator, or choose “Teacher (School Admin)" from the drop-down menu to Set a new School Administrator
All Teachers and Students must first be Admitted to the School District Network before they will appear on the "Members" page.