School and District Administrators can help Teachers and Students access their Edmodo Accounts by Resetting the User's Password.
To Reset a Password for a Teacher or Student:
- Switch to the Admin Account from your Teacher Account
- Click the "Management" tab and select "Members" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the Member List or use the Search Bar to find a specific Teacher or Student. You may adjust the Member Filters to Filter by User Type. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to Filter by School.
- Click on the “Gear” icon to expand the Member Settings menu
- Click the “Change Password” icon from the Member Settings menu
- In the Window that appears, enter a new Password for the Member and click the "Submit" button
If your network has a subdomain, like myschool.edmodo.com, then all Teachers and Students must first be Admitted to the School District Network before they will appear on the "Members" Page.