School and District Administrators can help Teachers and Students access their Edmodo accounts by resetting their account password.
To reset a password for a Teacher or Student in your School Network:
- Switch to your Admin portal
- Click the Manage tab and select Members from the drop-down menu
- Locate the specific Teacher or Student whose password needs to be reset
- You may adjust the member filters by user type, or if you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the member filters to filter by school.
- Click on the name of the member to open the pop up menu
- Click the Change Password button under account security
- Enter a new password for the member and click Confirm
Note: Teachers and Students must first be admitted to the School District Network before they will appear on the Members Page.