School and District Administrators can help Teachers and Students access their Edmodo Accounts by Resetting the User's Password.
To Reset a Password for a Teacher or Student:
- Switch to the Admin Account from your Teacher Account
- Click the "Management" tab and select "Members" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the Member List or use the Search Bar to find a specific Teacher or Student. You may adjust the Member Filters to Filter by User Type. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to Filter by School.
- Click on the “Gear” icon to expand the Member Settings menu
- Click the “Change Password” icon from the Member Settings menu
- In the Window that appears, enter a new Password for the Member and click the "Submit" button
All Teachers and Students must first be Admitted to the School District Network before they will appear on the "Members" Page.