The Join Request Queues contain a list of all Teachers or Students on Edmodo that want to be a member of your Organization. Admins can approve or reject members in each respective queue. If there are pending members that need approval, you will see a notification on your Admin Member Management page.
To Approve or Reject Teachers or Students in the Join Request Queues:
- Switch to your Admin portal
- Click the Manage tab > Members
- There will be a red notification displaying the number of Join Requests from Teachers or Students
- Manage your Join Requests from one of the following options:
- By Approving you are allowing the member to join your Organization, giving them access to your Organization's Pages, and enabling their usage data to appear in your Network's Insights
- By Rejecting you are denying the member from joining your Organization. This will not block future join requests.