Edmodo Insights, built directly into School and District Accounts, allows School and District Administrators to quickly gauge Edmodo usage in their network.
Insights provides an overview of active Students and Teachers as well as the number of Notes, Replies, Assignments, and Quizzes sent over a selected time period. Admins can use this information to view collective or individual data on members of their School's Network. Admins can establish specific date ranges for their statistics overview and export insights as a spreadsheet (.CSV file).
To access Edmodo Insights:
- Switch to your Admin portal
- Click the Insights tab on the middle of your top toolbar
- An overview of your School or District will display by default
- Click on the School whose data you would like to view. Individual students' activity will display below the graph
- Click the Export Data as a spreadsheet to generate a .CSV file to download