When you open files from your Library or stream, you can open the file in another Android app.
- Tap the “More” tab in your navigation bar.
- Tap "Library" to show the files and folders in your Library.
- Tap any file in your Library and it will open up in the format it was intended for.
- When the file opens, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner to access additional options.
- Tap the "Open with..." tab in the panel that appears.
- Select the app you would like to open the file.