Are you trying to download and upload files on your Android Device? Look no further! You can send a file directly from another app to Edmodo.
- Open an outside app such as Microsoft Word and open a file. You can also open a picture from your gallery, an attachment from an email, or a PDF from a supported app!
- Tap the Share icon at the top right of the action bar.
- Decide which format you would like to use to share the attachment.
- Select Edmodo from the list of apps (you may need to tap "See All" to show Edmodo in the list.)
- The file will be send directly to your Library!
Note: Each app will have its own steps for opening a file in Edmodo, and the exact steps above will not always apply depending on the app. As a rule of thumb, look for a "open-in" or "share" icon in the app, then select "open in another app," then select Edmodo.