Are you trying to download and upload files on your Android Device? Look no further! You can send a file directly from another app to Edmodo.
- Open an outside app such as Microsoft Word and open a file. You can also open a picture from your gallery, an attachment from an email, or a PDF from a supported app!
- Tap the icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the "Send File" tab in the panel that appears.
- Select "Edmodo" from the list of apps (you may need to tap "See All" to show Edmodo in the list.)
- Choose if you would like to attach the file to a Note, Assignment or simply add the file to your Library/Backpack.
- The file will be sent to Edmodo!