Whether you are looking for something specific, trying to keep your files organized, or adding resources for your lessons, you can do it all from your library on your Android device!
To navigate to your library, simply tap on "Library" from the "More" tab! Once you are there, you can navigate to your Google Drive or One Drive, manage your items and folders, and add content to your library.
To switch between your Edmodo Library and your connected Drives:
- Tap on the "Edmodo" dropdown in the upper left.
- Select between "Edmodo", "OneDrive", and "Google" to switch between your Edmodo Library, and your OneDrive and Google Libraries.
To manage your Library items and folders:
- Long press any item in the Library (Hold your finger down on the item for 1 to 2 seconds).
- Tap "Move" to move the item to another a folder or a different folder, or tap "Delete" to delete the item.
To add items to your Library:
- Tap the yellow "plus icon" toward the bottom right of the screen.
- From here you can choose to Create a Folder, add a File, add a Link, add an image from your Gallery, or add something directly using the Camera.