Edmodo Search is more powerful than ever and makes it easy for you to find old Posts, support, people to connect with, or apps to add to your Groups. Simply type into the Search bar located at the top of your Edmodo account, then click on the suggestion that’s most relevant! If one of the automated suggestions doesn’t meet your criteria, hit "Enter" and use the filters on the left hand side of the results page to narrow your search and find exactly what you're looking for.
Want to test it out? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Search for old Posts:
- Enter the name of the Post, author, or a keyword in the Post, then click "Posts" in the upper panel.
- Select "View All" to load more posts onto the screen.
- Search for People:
- Enter a colleague’s name to quickly locate their profile, then send them a connection request or a Note if you’re already connected.
- Search for Resources
- Type in the name of your support topic (eg "Quiz", "Assignments") then click "Resources" on the right side of the Upper Panel. Help Center articles will have an Edmodo logo!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try these Search Tips!
- If you know who created a Post, include their first name in the search. (Ex: “Bill multiply fractions” to find the post that Bill wrote using the keywords “multiply fractions”).
- Use the filters on the left-hand side panel to narrow your results. (i.e. click “Messages” to find posts, replies, and assignments; click “Groups” to locate a Group or Small Group with that name; click “teachers and students” to find your peers)
- Exclude special characters such as !@#$.” Including them might limit results.
Note: You can always use the filters on your Post stream to help you locate more recent items located in direct messages, quizzes, posts, and other materials created by you.