Edmodo Search is located in your top toolbar and can be used to search Edmodo for many things such as old Posts, classroom resources and quizzes, as well as other Edmodo users. Edmodo Search also has helpful filters like Posts, People, Resources or Pages to narrow your search and find exactly what you're looking for. Want to test it out? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Search for old Posts: Type in the name of the Post, author, or a keyword in the Post.
- Search for People: Trying to find a fellow teacher on Edmodo? Simply enter their name to locate their profile and send them a connection request or a direct message if you're already connected.
- Search for Resources: Type in the name of a topic such as Quiz or Assignment then apply the Resources filter. Resources can also be filtered based on the subjects, grades or types.
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, try these Edmodo Search tips!
- If you know who created a Post, include their first name in the search as well as any additional keywords from their Post such as “Bill multiply fractions”.
- Applying filter to help search your results quicker.
- Exclude any special characters from your search like !@#$ as they may limit results.
Note: Filters at the top of your home and class/group stream are also helpful to find a specific post, assignment or quiz. Learn more about applicable stream filters.