If the teacher has not graded an Assignment yet, students can resubmit the Assignment as many times as they like. If your teacher has graded the assignment, they can clear the grade so you can resubmit. To resubmit an Assignment, students will need to do the following:
- Submit the Assignment for the first time.
- Filter the Post Stream for Assignments to find the Assignment post you want to resubmit.
- Click on the "Turned In" button on the assignment post. You can still resubmit if it says "waiting".
- Click on Resubmit Assignment in top right of the assignment view.
- Resubmit Assignment.
- Click "Turn in Assignment."
- You can continue to resubmit an Assignment until your teacher grades it.
Note: Students and teachers can see all of the Assignment submissions for a student. Once an Assignment is graded, it can no longer be resubmitted unless a teacher clears the grade. A teacher can review an Assignment and decide if the student needs to resubmit it for any reason. Then, rather than grading it, the teacher can make a comment for the student to resubmit the Assignment and grade it once the student has resubmitted it.