Once your students have submitted a Quiz, you can view their results and grade any questions that still need grading.
To grade a Quiz:
- View the Quiz post in your Group Post Stream.
- Click the “Turned In” button located on the Quiz post to view a list of all work that needs grading. (You will also receive an alert in your Notifications section any time a student turns in a Quiz.)
- You’ll automatically be taken to the Quiz Overview page, where you can see who has completed the Quiz, received high scores, and a pie chart that shows a collective breakdown of correct/incorrect answers for each Quiz question.
- Select a particular student’s name from the left side panel to review the responses on the Quiz. Grading the responses will differ based on the question/response type:
- Multiple choice, Fill in the Blank, True/False - the questions will already be marked correct/incorrect based on which response you specified when creating the Quiz
- Short Answer - you will need to read the response and mark the answer correct or incorrect. You may also mark short answers partially correct. To do this, mark the question correct, and signify the number of points earned in the space provided.
Note: Your students' grades will automatically populate in your Progress Book. To view all students' grades on a Quiz, see here: View all Students' Grades on a Quiz. Quizzes that are assigned to individual students (not groups) will not appear in the Progress Book. As a workaround, you can view the results using the steps above, then manually add the grade to the Progress Page.