Teachers can now access standards growth reports that show a student's progress over the course of multiple Snapshots on a given standard. The data is also exportable and printable, allowing teachers to download and manipulate it, or print it out and show it off! To learn how to view growth reports for an individual student on all standards, see here.
To view the standards growth report:
View each student's performance on a standard over time:
- Click on the doughnut icon for a specific standard.
- You will see each student listed with colored squares representing their performance each time they took a Snapshot on that standard.
- Hover over a colored square to see the specific Snapshot it represents, and when it was taken.
- The graph represents the totals for all students on each Snapshot. Across the x-axis are different Snapshots on this standard.
View students performance at a glance:
- Hover your mouse over the doughnut icon for a specific standard and a pop-up will appear.
- The graph that represents the totals for all students on each Snapshot on that standard. Across the x-axis are different Snapshots on this standard.
- Move your mouse over the sections of the graph to see how all students performed on each Snapshot.
When you click on a doughnut, you see detailed growth information for each student:
When you hover over a doughnut you see info for all students at a glance: