- Locate the Snapshot Post in Latest Posts or the Group's Post Stream.
- Tap the "Take this Snapshot" button on the right of the Snapshot Post.
- Tap the green "Start Your Snapshot" button.
- Work through the questions presented by selecting your answer and tapping "Next Question"; remember you can not go back to a question you have already answered.
- Tap "Back to Edmodo" after the last question to go back to the app.
Note: When taking on a web browser, students will be able to see which standards they did and did not master. The teacher can view the exact questions a student answered on the Reports page.
Next Steps: Learn about other Snapshot features here.