Once a teacher has assigned a Snapshot to a Group, students in the Group can easily take the Snapshot using the Edmodo Android app or web browser. Taking a Snapshot on the Android is simple:
- Locate the Snapshot Post in Latest Posts or the Class's Stream.
- Tap the "View Snapshot" button on the bottom of the Snapshot Post.
- Tap the green "Start Your Snapshot" button.
- Work through the questions presented by selecting your answer and tapping "Next Question"; remember you can not go back to a question you have already answered.
- Tap "Return to Edmodo" after the last question to go back to the app.
Note: When taking on a web browser, students will be able to see which standards they did and did not master. The teacher can view the exact questions a student answered on the Reports page.
Next Steps: Learn about other Snapshot features here.