In your Parent account, you have two views: Announcements and Class Activity. Navigate between the two views by tapping the icons at the top of the screen.
You will see different information in each view:
- Any Notes sent to your child's Groups, unless the Teacher has chosen to hide all Posts from Parents. You'll also see any Direct Messages sent between your child and your child's Teachers.
- Class Activity: All Quizzes, Assignments, and Events sent to your child.
- Quizzes have a purple checkmark icon.
- Assignments have an orange pencil.
- Events have a blue clock.
- Green checkmarks indicate that an Assignment or Quiz has been turned in.
You can connect to more than one Student in your Android app following the steps here. Once you've connected with more than one Student, you can switch between your Students by tapping the three vertical dots icon and selecting the Student.