We are excited to introduce the new iPhone app for Parent accounts. Designed to immediately show you what you need to know - this application puts the most important information front and center so that you can stay in the loop and help your child reach their full potential.
How do you sign up?
If you received an invitation from your child, you can sign up with that email address and instantly be connected to your child's account. Alternatively, you will need to ask your child for their unique Parent Code, or have them enter their credentials during your sign up process. By associating with your child's student account, you will automatically see information from the Groups they have joined on Edmodo.
What will you be able to see or do from your account?
- Class Activity: All Quizzes (a purple ✓ icon), Assignments (orange pencil), & Events (blue clock). If an Assignment or Quiz has been submitted you will see a green checkmark.
- Posts: Any Notes sent to your child's Groups, unless the Teacher has chosen to hide all Posts from Parents. You will also see all Direct Messages between your child and your child's Teachers.
- If your child's Teacher has sent a post to the Parents Group specifically, and the Teacher did not include the Students Group, then you will be able to reply to that post. Please note that your replies will be seen by all the Parents in the Group, not just the Teacher.
- Multiple Children: You can associate your one Parent account with multiple students on Edmodo. Once you are linked to more than one child, you will be able to swipe right or left on your main screen to switch between the students.
- Settings: Add a student or edit your information by clicking the icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Messaging: You can now send direct, private messages to your connected children or their Teachers using the messaging option on the bottom navigation menu.
You can connect to more than one Student in your iPhone app following the steps here. Once you've connected with more than one Student, you can switch between your Students by swiping in the middle of the screen. You'll know whose information you are seeing by the name at the top.