Welcome to Edmodo's Parent view! Here, you'll find more ways to observe and monitor your child's Edmodo classroom. Your account is automatically updated as your child uses Edmodo and participates in their Groups, and as teachers post messages to parents.
Once you've connected your account to your child's student account, you will be able to see the following on your parent account:
1. What's Due: (Access the Student Planner)
- By clicking the What's Due button, parents can access their Student's planner. More information on this is found at the bottom of the page.
2. Messages: (Direct messages between you and your child's teachers, direct messages between your child and their teachers.
- Parents cannot reply to direct messages between their child and the teacher. They can only read them.
3. Posts: (Notes from your child's teachers to your child's Classes):
- You may not see all Notes posted to the entire Class as this is controlled by your teacher's Class Settings. Read more about how teachers can send posts to parents here.
- Note: At this time, parents cannot reply to posts. Please send your child's teacher a direct message using the messaging feature.
4. Students: You can find all of your connected student accounts in the left Panel below your Profile Panel. Clicking the dropdown arrow will allow you to access their classes.
The Student Planner:
The Edmodo Planner is a personal, automatically updated organizational tool for students to use, that Parents can now access. Completed and Upcoming Assignments and Quizzes can be found in this section. Here are some brief instructions.
1. Click the What's Due tab in the top toolbar.
2. You will be now directed to the Planner Page. You can select the class that you want to look at in the left side panel.
3. To view Upcoming Assignments and Quizzes, click on the Dropdown tab near the top of the page and select Upcoming. To view Completed Items, click on Completed underneath Upcoming. Graded items will have the grade appear on the right side of each row.