If you are seeing the wrong student on your Parent account, then you probably used (or were given) the incorrect Parent Code. There is an easy solution to this - simply remove this student from your Parent account, and add the student that you would like to see. Here's how:
- Remove the student from your Parent account:
- Click "Account" (down arrow icon) on the top right of your screen.
- Click "Settings."
- Select the "Students" tab.
- Click "Unlink Student."
- Add the correct student to your Parent account:
- Obtain the 6-digit Parent Codes from your childrens' Student accounts. Each Student will have a different Parent Code on their account.
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account. If you don't already have an account, you must first create an account using one Student’s Parent Code before adding another Student.
- On your homepage, select “Add Student” on the left sidebar. Or, in your Account Settings select "Add Student" on the Students tab.
- Type in the Parent Code to observe your child's account.
- Repeat for any other Students you need to add to your account.
Remove a student from your Parent account:
Add a student to your Parent account: