Joining a Class or Group is easy! All you need to do is get the Class/Group Code or the Join URL from the Class/Group Owner or Co-Teacher. See below for specifics on how to join a Class/Group:
- Navigate to your Edmodo homepage
- Click More at the top of your My Classes or My Groups left panel
- Select Join a Class/Group
- Enter the Code > Join
- Every Class/Group has a unique Code which only the Owner or a Co-Teacher can provide.
- If the Class/Group Code is unlocked, you'll see the Class/Group in your account right away! If it's locked, then you'll be added to an approval queue and must wait for the Owner or a Co-Teacher to approve your join request.
- Login to your Edmodo account
- Enter the Join URL into a new tab on your browser
- If you already have an, account, select Login to sign into your account.
- If you do not have an account, select Teacher or Student and continue with creating your Edmodo account.
- In the new tab, you will see a pop-up that says You’ve Requested to join this Class/Group. This will confirm that you have been added to an approval queue and must wait for the Owner or a Co-Teacher to approve your join request.
- Students are required to join a Class/Group when creating their account. Learn more on how to create a Student account!
- In an approval queue? Don't worry! That just means the Owner must approve your join request. This occurs when the Code is locked or when you use the Join URL.
- To join other Classes/Groups, simply repeat these instruction on your account. There is no need to create multiple accounts!