Joining a Class or Group as either a Student or a Teacher is easy! All you need to do is get the Code or the Join URL from the Teacher who owns theClass or Group or a co-teacher. Then, follow these simple steps:
If you have a Code:
- Log in, and click "Join a Group" or "Join a Class" on the bottom of the list, on the left of your Edmodo home page.
- Enter the Code and click "Join." You must get this code from the Teacher who owns the Class or Group or a co-teacher.
- If the Code is unlocked, you'll be added right to the Class or Group! If it's locked, then you'll be added to an approval queue and must wait for the Teacher or Co-Teacher to approve your join request.
If you have a Join URL:
- Just enter the Join URL in to your browser
- Log in to your Edmodo account
- You will see a tab that says You’ve Requested to join this Group. This will confirm that you have been added to an approval queue and must wait for the Teacher or Co-Teacher to approve your join request.
Signing up as a Student? Students join a Class or Group when they create an account. Just go to www.edmodo.com, and go through the steps to sign up as a Student. As part of signing up, you will enter the Code, and when you're done signing up, you'll be in the Class or Group!
Joining with a Code:
Joining with URL: