Joining a Class or Group as either a student or a teacher is easy! All you need to do is get the Code or the Join URL from the teacher who owns the class or group or a co-teacher. Then, follow these simple steps:
If you have a code:
- Log in and click the more icon () > Join a Class located in the lefthand panel of your home screen at the top of your list of classes. To Join a Group, you will have to click the more icon () at the top of your list of groups.
- Enter the Code > Join. You must get this code from the teacher who owns the class or group or a co-teacher.
- If the code is unlocked, you'll be added right to the class or group! If it's locked, then you'll be added to an approval queue and must wait for the teacher or co-teacher to approve your join request.
If you have a Join URL:
- Just enter the Join URL in to your browser and log in to Edmodo
- Click Send Join Request where you'll be placed in an approval queue for the class or group where the owner or a co-teacher can approve your join request. Then you'll be in the class or group!
Signing up as a Student? Students join a class or group when they create an account. Just go to Edmodo and go through the steps to sign up as a student. As part of signing up, you will enter the code and when you're done signing up, you'll be in the class or group!
Joining with a Code:
Joining with a Join URL: