Follow the steps below to make a current teacher in your Class/Group a co-teacher:
- Invite the co-teacher to join the Group/Class with the same code or Join URL used to invite students.
After the co-teacher joins the Class/Group:
- Click the Members tab (left-hand menu bar) for the group you would like to modify
- Select View all next to your name at the top of the group (next to the search members bar)
- Find the teacher in the member list > more () to the right of their name to open the drop-down menu > Co-Teacher
Note: Student accounts cannot be given co-teacher access. You must have a Teacher Account to be given co-teacher access.
The co-teacher has all the same abilities as the owner except the following:
- Archive or delete a Class/Group
- Upgrade another teacher to co-teacher status
- Remove the creator from the Class/Group
- Install an Edmodo app to the Class/Group
Note: From the Notifications section, co-teachers can also view students’ assignment submissions. Notifications are synced on both teachers’ home pages so if a teacher grades an assignment, the co-teacher’s notification for that assignment will disappear.