You can easily attach files from your computer, resources from your Library, Google Drive, and/or links to any Note or Assignment that you post, which can be a great way to distribute resources to your students. You can add multiple attachments to a Post at one time, as long as they do not exceed 100 MB, and you can attach different types of items (eg. a file from your computer, library, and a link) to the same Post. To add attachments to a Post, simply follow these steps:
- From within one of your Classes/Groups, select the type of Post you would like to send (Note or Assignment).
- Type your message in the text box.
- Click the grey Attach Files, Library , GIF , Format Text , or Schedule your Post icon on the bottom left of the post box to attach items to the Post.
- a. Use the "Attach Files" icon to attach files or images from your computer.
- b. Use the "Library" icon to attach items from your Library. You can link Google Drive files from the Library section as well.
- c. Use the "GIF" icon to add a GIF from a curated GIF gallery.
- d. Use the "Format Text" icon to format the text using a markdown menu.
- e. Use the "Schedule your Post" icon to schedule the post to your preference.
Note: If you attach image files, they may be resized and stored at a lower resolution.