This page is for teachers. If you are a student or parent, please see the student page or parent page for resetting your password. Please note that teachers can reset passwords for their students on the Class/Group Members page.
If you are a teacher and forgot your password, please find the section below that best applies to you and follow the appropriate steps.
If you know the email address on your Edmodo account:
- Click Log In at the top right of the Edmodo homepage
- Select Forgot password? located below the login area
- Enter the email address that is associated with your active Edmodo account > Next
A link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Please check your email immediately, as the link expires after 48 hours. Can't find the password reset email?
If you do not know the email address associated with your Edmodo account:
Contact Edmodo Support with Password Reset as the keywords and include the email address that you think is on your account. In your email, include the following information so we can locate your account:
- Your full name
- Possible email addresses linked to your account
- The name(s) of your class(es) and class codes (if you remember that)