If you are a student, note that your teacher can reset your password for you or you can reset your own using the "Forgot Password" recovery with the email address on your account. For more details, please find the situation below that best describes you, and follow the appropriate steps to reset your password.
Direct Password Recovery with your associated email address:
- Go to the Edmodo homepage page > click the Log In button in the top right corner.
- Click on Forgot password?
- Type in your email address to receive an email that will allow you to reset your password.
- Immediately check your email.
Note: If you do not receive the password reset email, please see this link: I can't find my password reset email.
Alternatively, your Teacher or linked Parent can always reset your password by:
- Your teacher can reset your password and look up your username from the Members page of your class. Your username will be listed below your name. The teacher can reset your password by clicking the more icon to the right of your name > Change Password.
- For more information on how your teacher can change your password for you, see here: Manage Members in your Group.