If you are a student, note that your teacher can reset your password for you or you can reset your own if you have an email address on your account. If you do not have an email address on your account, please ask your teacher to reset your password. For more details, please find the situation below that best describes you, and follow the appropriate steps to reset your password.
You have an email address associated with your Account:
- Go to the Edmodo homepage page > click the Log In button in the top right corner.
- Click on Forgot password?
- Type in your email address to receive an email that will allow you to reset your password.
- Immediately check your email.
Note: If you do not receive the password reset email, please see this link: I can't find my password reset email.
You do NOT have an email address associated with your Account:
- Please ask your teacher to reset your password for you.
- If you know your Username, you can choose to send your Teacher a message from the password recovery page.
- For more information on how your teacher can change your password for you, see here: Manage Members in your Group.
If you connected a Parent to your account, you can also ask your Parent to reset your password following the instructions in one of the articles here: Changing Your Child's Password. You can also choose to send your connected Parent a message via the password recovery page.
Your teacher who has you in a group can easily reset your password in the Members page of your group.
If you know the email address on your account, use the link shown in the GIF below.