If you are a student, your teacher can reset your password for you, or you can reset your own using the Forgot Password recovery with the email address on your account. For more details, please find the situation below that best describes you and follow the appropriate steps to reset your password.
If your Edmodo account has a verified email that you know:
- Click the Log In button at the top right of the Edmodo homepage
- Select Forgot password? located below the login area
- Enter the email address that is linked with your active Edmodo Student account > Next
A link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Please check your email immediately, as the link expires after 48 hours. Can't find the password reset email?
If you don't have an email address on your Edmodo account, your teacher or a linked parent can always reset your password.
- Your teacher can reset your password and look up your username from your Class' Members section. Your username will be listed below your name and your teacher can reset your password by clicking More to the right of your name > Change Password. Learn more on how your teacher can help you manage your Student account settings.
- If you have a parent connected to your account, your parent can reset your password from their account. Learn more on how your parent can help you reset your Student account password.