If you already have an Edmodo for Parents account, you can reset the password for your son or daughter. On the web you can:
- Login to your Parent account.
- Select "Account" from the upper right corner.
- Choose "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Students" from the left side menu.
- Choose the "Reset Password" button to enter a new password for the Student's account and hit "Reset Password" to complete the process. The Student's Username is below their name.
- Login to the Edmodo for Parents app.
- Tap the gear icon at the top.
- Tap the student’s name under the Student’s section.
- Tap the “Reset Student Password” button.
- Type in your child’s New Password and Repeat New Password.
- Tap the “Save New Password” button.
Your child can also ask their teacher to reset their password. The teacher can reset the password for any student that is in a Group owned by the teacher. To reset a password, the teacher should go to the "Members" page of a Group, and click "Manage" to the right of a student's name, then select "Change Password." More info on how teachers can reset students' passwords can be found here.
If your child has an email address on their account, they can also visit edmodo.com and click the Green "Login" button and then the "Forgot your password?" link on the pop-up box..
If the steps above do not help, please visit this page to receive more help for students logging in.