In Edmodo, we offer Teacher, Student and Parent accounts. It's important to choose the correct account type that fits your profile. If you have accidentally created a wrong account type, you will first have to deactivate the wrong account in order for you can make a new account. Learn more on how to deactivate your account.
If you have created the wrong account type:
Step 1: Deactivate your account
- Log into the account
- Click on your Profile Picture in the top toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click on Deactivate your Account located at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your password to confirm > Deactivate
Step 2: Sign-Up for your Correct Account
View step-by-step instructions on how to create your proper account moving forward 😀
- Email addresses can only be used on one Edmodo account at a time and cannot be shared on two accounts.
- Deactivation of an account can take up to 48 hours. If you have any issues deleting your account, please contact Edmodo Support.