If you accidentally created a Student account, or your email is in use on a Student account, you can easily remove the email address from the Student account, which will free it up so you can use it to create a Parent account. Simply follow the steps below:
First, remove your email address from the student account:
- Log in to the student account.
- Select the “Down Arrow” icon next to your Profile Picture in the upper right corner, then select "Settings."
- Remove your email address from the Primary Email field.
- Click "Save Personal Info."
Then, your email is free to create your Parent account!
- Obtain the Parent Code from your child or their teacher. Learn where to find it here.
- Go to edmodo.com, click "I'm a Parent" and enter your info.
To learn more about your parent account view the Parent Resources Help Center.