If you accidentally created a student account, or your email is in use on a student account, you can easily remove the email address from the student account, which will free it up so you can use it to create a parent account. Simply follow the steps below:
First, remove your email address from the student account:
- Log in to the student account.
- Click the profile icon in the top toolbar > click Settings .
- Remove your email address from the Primary Email field.
- Click Save Changes.
Then, your email is free to create your parent account!
- Obtain the parent code from your child or their teacher. Learn where to find it here.
- Go to the Edmodo homepage, click Parent and enter your info.
To learn more about your parent account view the Parent Resources Help Center.