Please follow the instructions below if you would like to deactivate your Student account. Please note that you do not have to delete your account if you changed schools or teachers. You can simply join more groups using your existing account. Teachers can remove students from Groups too.
You can deactivate your own account by following these steps:
- Log into your Student account.
- Click on the Account icon next to your profile image and then Settings .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate your account.
- Read the warning and click Deactivate.
If you aren't able to deactivate your account using the steps above:
- Please contact us from the email address on your Student account and select "Wrong Account Type/ Deactivating an Account." If you do not have an email address on your Student account, you can add one on your Account Settings page.
- Make the subject line: "Delete Student Account" to request the deletion of your account.
Note: When a Student account is deleted, all student work and grades associated with that account will be lost.