After your children create their accounts, you can add them all to your Parent Account. There is no need to create an additional Parent Account for each student. To add another Student to your existing account, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the Parent Codes from your Students' accounts (each Student will have a different Parent Code on his/her account).
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account (if you don't already have an account, you must first create an account using one Student’s Parent Code before adding another Student).
- On your home screen, tap the “Three Dots" - - at the top right of the screen.
- Select "Settings"
- Tap the "Three Dots" again, and then select "Add Student"
- Select either the "Use Parent Code" button or the "Use your child's Login Credentials" button
- Depending on which option was chosen, you must select "Verify" after inputting the code, or "Sign In" after inputting your child's username and password
Note: You can also use the desktop version of Edmodo or the full web version on your Android device's browser to create a Parent Account.