After your children create their accounts, you can add them all to your parent account. There is no need to create an additional parent account for each student. To add another student to your existing account, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the Parent Codes from your students' accounts (each student will have a different Parent Code on his/her account).
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account (if you don't already have an account, you must first create an account using one student’s Parent Code before adding another student).
- From your bottom menu, select "Settings"
- Tap the on the top right.
5. Select "Add Student".
6. Type in your student's parent code in the panel that reads "Enter Parent Code."
Note: You can also use the desktop version of Edmodo or the full web version on your Android device's browser to create a parent account.