To view your Child's grades on their Quizzes or Assignments, the "Assignments" and "Quizzes" tabs in the "What's Due" section is the place to go! To do so, please do the following:
- When you log-in, you will see the "What's Due" tab. If you have more than one Student account on your Parent account, select your Child's name from the Student Activity section on the left sidebar.
- View the most recent activity from the "All" stream or specify the search by selecting "Assignments" or "Quizzes"
Note the following scenarios:
- If an Assignment has been submitted on Edmodo, you will see a green checkmark and the submission date.
- If an Assignment has not yet been graded by the Teacher on Edmodo, you will see "Awaiting Grade."
- If an Assignment has been graded on Edmodo by the Teacher, you will see a score below your child's Assignment submission. Click "View" to see what your child has submitted.
- If a Quiz has been taken on Edmodo, you will see a green checkmark and the submission date of the Quiz. You will also see a score below the Quiz.
- Quizzes can include short answer questions which must be manually graded by the Teacher. If these question types are not yet scored, you will not see their points reflected in the Quiz score. You can see if the all of the questions have been answered by selecting "View" to see your child's Quiz results including the questions and their answers.