To view your Child's grades on their Quizzes or Assignments, the "Assignments" and "Quizzes" tabs in the "What's Due" section is the place to go! To do so, please do the following:
- When you log-in, you will see the "What's Due" tab in the upper right panel. If you have more than one Student account on your Parent account, select your Child's name from the Student Activity section on the left sidebar.
- Choose to view either "Assignments" or "Quizzes" by clicking the Assignments TABon the right side of the page.
Note the following scenarios:
- Click on the past button at the top right panel. This will allow you to see all of the assignments and quizzes your child has already submitted.
- If an Assignment has not yet been graded by the Teacher on Edmodo, you will see an empty slot in the Grade section.
- If an Assignment has been graded on Edmodo by the Teacher, you will see a score below your child's Assignment submission.
- If you would like to contact a teacher over a particular grade, hover over the right side of the submission row, and click "Message Teacher" when it appears.