We heard your requests to stay up to date on the activity of your classes on Edmodo, and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
You can customize what you receive email, text, and push notifications about. To set these up and customize your email, text, and push settings, follow these steps:
- Select the"Down Arrow” icon - - next to your profile picture from the right of your top toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Notifications" on the left panel.
- From here, you can select to have Email and/or SMS (Text) messages sent to you as notifications.
- E-mail - Email notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Text Message - Enter your 10-digit phone number and select your current mobile provider. You will need to verify your phone number in order to enable text notifications. (Note: Text notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Push - Push notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo mobile app.
Note: To turn email, text, or push notifications off entirely, simply uncheck the box next to each type of Notification.