After your children create their accounts, you can add them all to your Parent Account. There is no need to create an additional Parent Account for each student. To add another Student to your existing account, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the 6-digit Parent Codes from your Student’s accounts (each Student will have a different Parent Code on his/her account).
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account (if you don't already have an account, you must first create an account using one Student’s Parent Code before adding another Student).
- On your home screen, tap the “Gear icon" at the top of the screen.
- Select the Add Student link at the top of the following screen.
- Select either the "Parent Code" button or the "Use your child's Login Credentials"
If you've connected with more than one Student, you can switch between your Students by swiping in the middle of the screen. You'll know whose information you are seeing by the name at the top.
Note: You can also use the desktop version of Edmodo or the full web version on your iPhone device's browser to create a Parent Account.