What file types do you support on Spotlight? Is there a maximum file size I can upload?
- We support the following file types: .avi, .bmp, .doc, .docx, .exe, .epub, .flv, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .key, .mov, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v, .pdf, .png, .pps, .ppt, .pptx, .pub, .tif, .tiff, .txt, .wav, .xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltx, .zip
- Currently, the maximum file size that can be uploaded to Spotlight is 255MB.
What kinds of resources are you looking for?
- We would love for you to upload K-12 resources, as well as professional development resources. Think of resources your fellow teachers could use to plan or deliver lessons. Examples include original problems or questions with answer keys attached, vocabulary lists tied to stories, unit plans or compelling videos, and any other time-saving resources. You could also consider resources that students could use to tackle homework and research or supplemental work.
Who can upload content? Is it only Edmodo users?
- Only registered Edmodo users may upload content on Spotlight. If you are not a registered Edmodo user yet, you will be able to sign up for an account from the Spotlight homepage.
My resource is in a language other than English. Is that OK?
- At this time, we are concentrating on resources in English. You are welcome to upload resources in other languages, however, our search may not be as effective for those items at this time.