After you've assigned a Snapshot to your group(s), having your students take the Snapshot quiz is easy! Students can take Snapshots through their Student Account on any web browser. On a web browser, please have students follow these simple steps:
- Find the Snapshot Post and click the "Take this Snapshot" button. Or, launch Insights by clicking the Insights icon on the Apps Toolbar, then click “Start” next to the Snapshot you would like to take.
- Read the Instructions and Notes from the teacher.
- Click the “Start Snapshot” button in the top right.
- Read and answer the question, then click “Next Question.” Repeat for each question.
- You will see your results in the form of icons that represent which objectives you did (filled in icons) and did not (greyed out icons) master. Hovering over an icon will reveal the objectives it represents.
- Click “See all Snapshots” to go back to your Insights home page.
Note: If you (the student) would like to know the specific questions you got right/wrong, your teacher can access this data on the Students Report page.