With just a few clicks, you can use Snapshot to generate an objectives aligned formative assessment that will provide a clear picture of your students’ mastery of Maths Key Stage 4. Creating a Snapshot quiz is easy and can also quickly be done from within the Insights app. Just follow these simple steps:
- Launch Insights by clicking the “Insights” icon on the Apps Toolbar.
- Click the blue “Create New Snapshot” button towards the top right.
- Click “Select Student Group” and select the Group(s) you want to assign the Snapshot to. Select the Maths option and Key Stage 4 if these are not automatically selected.
- Some objectives will be pre-selected based on student performance and common curriculum maps. To select your own objectives to add, click the "Add More Objectives" button, click the “Add to Current Snapshot” icon for each objective you'd like to assess, then click "Done." To remove a selected objective from the Snapshot, click the "X" on the objective card under "Selected Objectives."
- Preview the entire Snapshot by clicking "Student Preview" in the bottom middle. To preview questions for an individual objective, click the “eye” icon for that objective.
- Type in a Snapshot name, select a due date and time limit, and add an optional Note.
- Click “Assign Now” to Post the Snapshot immediately to your Group(s). Or, click “Plan for Later” to save the Snapshot to your Schedule, where you can edit it and assign it later.
Note: Snapshots you have Planned for Later will appear in the “Schedule.” Snapshot will randomly select four qualified objectives aligned questions for each objective you select, and each student will receive a unique set of questions. You can view the results, including the individual questions that each student answered, on the Reports page.