District Administrators are able to Award Teacher Badges to any Teachers within their District Network to recognize them for skills they've mastered or other milestones accomplished. Any Teacher Badge that a District Administrator has created will appear within this Repository.
To View or Edit a Teacher Badge in your District's Repository:
- Click the "Library" Icon
- Under "District Resources" select the option "Teacher Badges."
- Click on the name of any Teacher Badge to View the Badge Information. A window will appear containing the Name and Description for the Teacher Badge
- Back in the Teacher Badge menu, you may Edit a Teacher Badge by hovering over the badge and clicking the "Down Caret" icon that appears to the right
- Select "Edit."
- The Edit Menu will appear. You may change Badge details, including the Name, Description, and Image.
- When you are finished editing the Teacher Badge, click the blue "Update Badge" button
Editing a Teacher Badge will automatically change the Badge's information on any Teacher profiles who have been awarded the Badge.