With all of your curriculum and organizational needs, sub-folders are a must. In the Edmodo Library, you can put Folders inside of other Folders. Here's how:
Move an existing Folder inside of another Folder:
- Locate the Folder you want to move into another Folder.
- Click the "down arrow" to the right of the Folder, and select "Move."
- Select the Folder you want to put it in, and click "Done."
- You can move multiple Folders at once! Just select multiple folders using "command" or "shift", then right-click and select "Move."
- Choosing "Copy" instead of "Move" will create a second copy of the same Folder and its items inside the selected destination folder.
Create a new Folder within another Folder:
- In your Library, double click on a Folder to go inside the Folder.
- Once inside a Folder, click "Add" in the top right.
- Follow the steps above to create a Folder. It will be created within the Folder you're inside of.
Move an existing Folder into another Folder:
Create a new Folder within an existing Folder: