In order to see the management options for a Library item, you must click the "down arrow" to the right of an item. This shows up when you hover the mouse over it
What does each option do?
- Edit: Rename any Library item.
- Move: Move an item to another location, such an inside a Folder.
- Copy: Create a copy of an item in another location. Use this to have an item live in multiple Folders.
- Share: Shares a Folder with a Group that you select.
- Delete: Permanently remove an item from your Library. Deleting Folders deletes all of the contents. inside, so be careful with this one!
- Download: Download a copy of the item to your computer.
- Publish To Spotlight: Share your Resources with the Edmodo educators community.
- Open In Office: For certain file types, you can choose to open them in Office Online for quick online revision and editing.
Manage Folder Options
Manage File Options