The Group Directory, part of the PD Tools offering for School and District Accounts, allows School and District Administrators to pin selected Edmodo Groups to their School or District Community. Any Teacher in the School or District Network can then view and join these Groups in a single click without needing to supply a Group Code.
To add or remove a Group from your School or District's Group Directory:
- From the homepage of your Teacher account, click on your School Community or District Community tab on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Select the “Group Directory” - - tab.
- Click the “plus” icon.
- Enter the Group code of any Unlocked Group you would like to add.
- Click “Add This Group” The Group will now appear in your Group Directory.
- To Remove a Group, click the down arrow to the right of the Group listing. Click the "Remove" link.
Teachers who have been admitted to your School or District Network may also Add Groups to the School or District Group Directory. This makes it easy to encourage collaboration network wide!
Teachers and Staff can Join any Groups pinned to the Group Directory in a single click by selecting "Join Group"