The Group Directory allows any verified teacher in a network to add Classes or Groups to the Edmodo Page for their school or district. Any other teacher member in the school or district network can then view and join these Groups in a single click without having to first provide a Group Code.
The Group Directory can be found on the School Page for your school or district network.
- From your homepage after logging in to Edmodo (or after pressing the "Home" icon in your top navigation bar), find your profile card in the top left portion of your screen. Click on your School or District link to go to the respective Edmodo Page for your school or district.
- Select the “Group Directory” - - tab.
On this menu, a list of all Classes and Groups that have been set as Public to Members of your School or District will appear.
To add Classes or Groups to the your school or district's Group Directory, you may either:
- Add an existing Class or Group. If you wish to add existing Classes or Groups to your School or District's Group Directory, you do so from the Settings menu of the Class or Group. Note: Only the owner of the Class or Group may add it to the Group Directory Page.
- Or, create a new Group. You can create a new Group using the PLC Creator Tool, which will be added to the Group Directory Page.
To remove a Class or Group from your school or district's Group Directory:
- Click the down arrow to the right of the Group listing.
- Click the "Remove" link.
Teachers and Staff can Join any Groups pinned to the Group Directory in a single click by selecting "Join Group"