Logging in with Office 365 is easy. Just click the "Log in" button at www.edmodo.com, then "Log in with Office 365." The first time you do this, you'll be prompted to link your Office 365 and Edmodo accounts. Then in future visits, you'll only need to enter your Office 365 credentials, and be logged right in to Edmodo.
Linking your Office 365 and Edmodo accounts will also provide you access to more apps within the Office Online app in Edmodo. Here are the steps to first link your Office 365 account to your Edmodo account, then to log in to Edmodo using your Office 365 credentials.
Note: At this time, this process only works with Office 365 for business accounts. These are likely set up by your school / district. Personal Office 365 consumer accounts are not currently supported.
1. Authenticate with Office 365
- At www.edmodo.com, click "Log in" on the top right.
- Click "Log In with Office 365."
- Enter your Office 365 credentials on the following page.
2. Link your Office 365 account to your existing or new Edmodo account.
- If you used a non Office 365 email address on your Edmodo account
- Enter your Edmodo email address and password where it says "Connect to Your Existing Account."
- Click "Connect and Login."
- If you want to create a new account
- Under "Create Account" select the type of account you want to create.
- Follow the instructions to create your account.
- If you used your Office 365 email address on your Edmodo account, we'll detect your account. Just enter your Edmodo password, and your Edmodo and Office 365 accounts will be linked!
Your Office 365 account will then be linked to your Edmodo account!
3. In the future, click "Log in with Office 365," enter your Office 365 credentials, and you'll be logged in to Edmodo! If you're already logged in to Office 365 in the browser, you wont have to enter your credentials.