Logging in with Office 365 is easy. Here are the steps to first link your Office 365 account to your Edmodo account, then to log in to Edmodo using your Office 365 credentials.
1. Authenticate with Office 365
- Go to your subdomain Edmodo landing page. For example: mydistrict.edmodo.com
- Click "Log in" on the top right and then select "Log in with Office 365." Then enter your Office Online credentials.
2. Link your Office 365 account to your existing or new Edmodo account.
- If you used a non-Office 365 email address on your Edmodo account
- Enter your Edmodo email address and password where it says "Connect to an existing account."
- Click "Connect and Login."
- If you want to create a new account
- Under "Create Account" select the type of account you want to create.
- Follow the instructions to create your account.
- If you used your Office 365 email address on your Edmodo account, we'll detect your account. Just enter your Edmodo password, and your Edmodo and Office 365 accounts will be linked!
Your Office 365 account will then be linked to your Edmodo account!
3. In the future, log in to Edmodo using your Office 365 credentials.
- Go to your subdomain landing page to access Edmodo (e.g. mydistrict.edmodo.com).
- Click "Log in" and then "Log in with Office 365."
- Enter your Office 365 credentials, and you'll be logged in to the Edmodo account that you linked in the steps above!