Supported Web Browsers for Edmodo
In general, Edmodo supports the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. If you use a browser other than those, some features may not work.
Get the Latest Version
- Download Google Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome
- Download Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
- Download Safari https://www.apple.com/safari
- Download Edge https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48126
- Download Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie
Note: Past versions of Internet Explorer may work for most uses, but are not officially supported or tested with new features. Try using a different browser as a temporary workaround. Several sites have begun to discontinue supporting past versions of Internet Explorer prior to IE 11. You can read more about that here: http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2016/01/05/web-developers-rejoice-internet-explorer-8-9-and-10-die-on-tuesday/
Web Browser Troubleshooting Tips
If you're using a supported browser but see a message that your browser is unsupported, you may be using an extension that interferes with browser detection. Try turning off your browser extensions to solve the problem. https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/2664769?rd=1
You can access your Edmodo Account on your computer through Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. The full-web version of the site is now responsive to mobile devices from your device's web browser. You can also visit www.edmodo.com/m for a mobile version.