Logging in with your Google account is easy. Just click the "Log in" button at www.edmodo.com, then "Log in with Google." The first time you do this, you'll be prompted to link your Google and Edmodo accounts. Then in future visits, you'll only need to enter your Google credentials, and be logged right in to Edmodo.
Here are the steps to first link your Google account to your Edmodo account, then to log in to Edmodo using your Googe credentials.
1. Authenticate with Google
- At www.edmodo.com, click "Log in" on the top right.
- Click "Log In with Google."
- Enter your Google credentials on the following page
2. Link your Google account to your existing, or new, Edmodo account.
- If you used a different email address on your Edmodo account
- Enter your Edmodo email address and password where it says "Connect to Your Existing Account."
- Click "Connect and Login."
- If you want to create a new account
- Under "Create Account" select the type of account you want to create
- Follow the instructions to create your account
- If you used your Google email address on your Edmodo account, we'll detect your account. Just enter your Edmodo password, and your Edmodo and Google accounts will be linked!
Your Google account will then be linked to your Edmodo account!
3. In the future, click "Log in with Google," enter your Google credentials, and you'll be logged in to Edmodo! If you're already logged in to Google in the browser, you won't have to enter your credentials.