Hashtags are areas where you can connect and collaborate with other educators who have similar interests. Want to explore all the Topics on Edmodo?
To browse the Hashtags:
- On the left panel, locate the My Hashtags section.
- Select "View all Hashtags."
- A panel will pop up. Click between the two tabs to see all the posts that are popular - "Discover" or all of the Topics you follow - "Following."
To follow a new Topic:
- On the Hashtags pop up, scroll through the "Discover" section to find something you are interested in.
- To check out the Topic without following it, click the Hashtag's name.
- To follow the topic from any page, click the blue "Follow" button.
To unfollow a Topic:
- On the left panel, locate the Hashtags section.
- Click the Hashtags you want to unfollow.
- Select the green "Following" button, and you will have unfollowed that topic.